Friday, February 12, 2010

The Things I love :D


When I think about love, I don’t always think about people. Sometimes I think about things, TV shows, and activities, for example I love my Gibson Les Paul (guitar) because I went through a lot to gather up my money to get it, it means a lot to me. I also love how it plays, and how well I play on it, I also Love to play many video games Like Call of Duty MW2, because it’s fun and addicting, and I love to play it (even though I suck at it). And I love to eat many kinds of foods, mostly Italian. I Also love many bands including Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Metallica and sometimes maybe Guns’n’Roses, because I like all the bands that play classical rock, and I also like the ones that play Metal and hard rock. But the Band that I dread and will dread for many years as Slipknot because they don’t even play real music!, they just play random chords. Vocals instead of singing they yell like there’s no tomorrow, well I think it’s horrible but many people like it. I love many movies also, like Borat, some action movies like the AVP series, because I like those action movies, and a little comedy I think Borat is the funniest movie ever made, and it’s kind of stupid, and in my opinion that’s funny.


I also like to surf the internet, and go on YouTube to look up some videogame game play, and some funny videos and other cool things. The number one thing that I love to do is sleeping, because I just love my bed, and to relax in it. I also love to play on drums, I’m wishing that someday I’ll form a band or ill join a band, and actually do something. I also kind of love to go to school because of my friends, and If I didn’t have school I would have nothing to do at home, just sit there and do nothing, it’s pointless in my opinion. And I love to lift weights and that type of stuff, So I think that’s about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment